Samstag, 25. September 2010

So this is another post...

Got forced by 'cutiepie' Nuray to write another post.
I'm pretty clueless what to write about so it might be quite boring. 
I'll admit it's my fault that Nuray is sick, but it is someone else's fault that I am as well! I'm in a hurry since I've got to go to my mother's place (and, as someone told you, I'm always late) and get some bed sheets and etc. so I'll keep this quite short, as usually. (sorry):


 I really do love my mirror at the moment. There are quite a lot of pictures of the Philippines, my family,etc. and there's a Doraemon as well. ♥ I quite do like my cardigan (got it from my mom and kind of have stolen it).

Btw. What's Nuray's secret to get her posts that long???
xx

Edit: Someone asked me what the reason behind this is. The answer: There is none. It's just about two stupid and bored girls.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen