Mittwoch, 29. September 2010

Hello everyone!~
I just don't like school and I guess y'all can guess why. There are just too many stupid people crowded on one spot. For people who are reading this and who even might be attending the same school as me: I don't mean the MKT. Just to avoid stress.

MKT is the 'Margaretner Colleagues Day' (translated literally). It is an event where former students of my school visit us and a couple of students have to serve them food while others are cooking and are doing whatever they have to do. I'm curious how it will work out and how we students will do. 

I realised my English gets worse and worse so I'll try to post as many entries as possible so it will get better, hopefully! 

Today, in music class we got taught about the history of jazz. I'm not really aware of lots of jazz musicians and whatever but I just love it. Never liked a music lesson as much as that one.

It's already Wednesday and soon it will be weekend again! I can't wait since I'm already so tired of school.

So, gotta pee now! 

xx


Nuray is so stressed I'm afraid of phoning her but I guess I'll try later.

1 Kommentar: