Montag, 27. September 2010

Good evening!

Hello!

Soooooooo it's just another boring day!
 
Soon I'll turn 18 (old, old lady) and wanted to celebrate my birthday at McDo's. 
But unfortunately there's an age limit ( you must be max. 12 years old), so we might just go out somewhere boring.

Filipinas usually have a debut for their 18th birthday. It's like a prom, similar to the Spanish quinceanera. Is it even Spanish? At least it sounds like! Anyways giving a party for yourself is really stupid. Like your birthday changed the world or whatever. Honestly, it's just another ordinary day. Well, except you have an excuse for getting drunk. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upnTg2GPgTM <- most people might already know that song, but still it is epic!

I recently had to find out that I can't post any comments on my own entries. SUCKS! 

I hope you don't take the McDonald's party too serious, but an 18th birthday there would be amaaaaaaaaaaazing!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yeeah that rlly sucks I've been waitin' for an answer,but NO dear little bea can't post any comments.
    Pff i think right now u lost one of ur readers,u disappointed me bea D:

    jooooke, I want to eat Maki Sushi.right now.
    U better celebrate ur birthday in a chinese restaurant ,yummy !

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I hope this will work now~~
    Thank you for your comment!
    And yes I will try to do something better on my birthday then staying at home with a partyhat for 4yo on my head!
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen