Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

Siopao #2


I want siopao! ):  It is filled with pork or chicken and a bit of egg. 

As I posted earlier I don't live with my mother anymore. I moved to my father's place about half a year ago because the way to my school is a lot shorter. So I eat Austrian food now. It's quite ok, but it feels like you're in a restaurant everyday. At some point you just have enough of it. I'm craving for rice and siopao! And pancit canton!


This is pancit canton. Doesn't it look yummy? I don't really get why chopsticks are on the pic as well, since Phils don't eat with them....anyway, pancit canton's origins are in China as well. You mainly eat it on birthdays or parties, special events but also as an ordinary dish. My mother said the noodles are a symbol for a long life.
I think I'll have to cook them by myself if it wouldn't be just such a lot of work, especially cooking siopao takes all day long. And yes, I've stolen those pics from Google. 

Shame on me.


Good night
x


I want rice!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen