Sonntag, 26. September 2010

Mabuhay!

Mabuhay means something like 'Welcome!' but you can also use it instead of 'Cheers'. So today, I'll use it as Welcome! As I told you before I stayed at my mom's place over night. And again I found beautiful stuff I'll just take with me. Well, of course I asked for permission first, but already have decided that it's mine. 

I know I won't use the 'fake pearl necklaces' but I fell in love with the flower necklace. 
(Tho prolly won't use it as well)


It really surprised me I found something that actually belongs to me.
It's a 'phone-strap-lipgloss'. The second I saw it I totally was into it! 

       It might look cheap but it is soooooooooo cool!! I got the car from a trip to the airport I went to with Nuray and her sister, it was really cheap so I bought it. Her sister got the same one as me.
A girl visiting the same school as me gave me the lipgloss, she got it from Taiwan. 
  
  
I stayed up the whole night and found some interesting stuff. Among them a mask. I took some pics but I'm not sure if I'll show them. They look stupid. 
Oh btw. I HATE my phone!

x

1 Kommentar:

  1. Haha you r lucky that I'm bored too,otherwise I wouldn't have the time to comment ;D

    Nice necklace btw ~

    gaaamusta!
    oh em gee it's SO boring.

    have a nice day and better get healthy soon bea

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen