Samstag, 25. September 2010

Siopao and many other kinds of stuff...

Hello!
This is Beatrice, my friends call me Bea! I'm seventeen years old (soon becoming 18!) and as you might have read earlier I'm living in Vienna, Austria.
I still go to school but am also a conservatory student with the major drums. Yes, that's right! I'm a girl playing the drums! Altough I'm not in a band at the moment.
In my freetime I'm up for pretty much the usual stuff as in going out and partying with friends, reading books & listening to music. It's really hard to  think about something you can write about, but I'm obsessed with shoes and clothes! 
I LOVE shopping. My favourite food is 'Siopao' it's Philippine but originally from China, I guess. 
My mother is from the Philippines and my father is Serb/Slovakian, very mixed himself. 

P.S.: If Nuray and I had a child, it would have 5 nations!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen