Sonntag, 3. Oktober 2010

The morning (actually afternoon) after

Soooo tired!

So the plans changed and instead of staying at my place I picked Nuray up and together we met Babsi, her brother and some friends of him (his?). We went to 'Club Galerie' as the name tells it is a club. But a lot of 14yos were there. Really disturbing. But the good thing is, Babsi and her brother knew the DJ since 'they were little babies'. So we got inside pretty fast and without paying an admission.

Today my father told me that those young kiddos (yeah, actually I'm one too but at least I can do that stuff legally....soon) are everywhere and therefore you can't go out anymore. They all were hella drunk and jumping around like insanes. So we danced a little bit, drank a little bit, talked a little bit and went home after a while.

I've worn the shoes I posted an entry about. Oh my god. My feet hurt so much I thought I'm gonna cry! 


 On the way to meet Babsi.

And again a picture! This is Babsi! She's sooo nice but also sooo crazy! Love it!

Finally someone offered to take pictures of us (we were about 10 mins in the bathroom taking pics of ourselves). My feet ):


 There was a guy playing djembe along to the music. Really cool! It sounded AWESOME!



-Beaaaaaaaaaaa :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh mein gooooooott

    miya hat dunkle haare! ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ

    seit wann hat sie so dunkle haare?! x'D
    boah da is man einmal für 3 wochen weg & schon schaut die welt ganz anders aus XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hahahah
    hab sie spontan in russland dunkel gefärbt
    nur leider wurden sie zu dunkel :(

    ich mag n foto von deinen neuen haaren sehn!!

    wann sehma uns mal wieder? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hihih russland :3

    jaaah ich war noch zu faul um die purikura aus japan zu scannen x'D
    (sonst hab ich kaum fotos von mir gemacht xD)

    hoffentlich bald!!!
    wir müssn uns unbedingt was ausmachn! :D

    AntwortenLöschen