Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Hellooo and welcome!

I'm talkative!

Yesterday was pretty cool. Finally we met Boxin and Teng again! They were in China, actually Teng was in Taiwan, for 3 months and I missed them LOTS! 

Out of some reason Boxin started talking English with me but that could have been a consequence of his alcohol consumption. He'll kill me if he reads this. The brother of a friend of Nuray's and his friend went along with us! Quite chill those dudes!
Unfortunately Nuray had to go home earlier than the rest of us. ):
Partying without her is just not the same!

So today she came over to my place and we wanted to watch movies. Well, the TV didn't play the movies on her external hard drive. So instead we've been looking at pics on the TV and found some reaaaaaaallllyyy old ones. Will harass her to send me some. She just went home and I already miss my bubu! But let me tell you one thing: If it ever happens to you that you end up drinking with my lovely Nuray don't give her wine.
Had some really weird outfit on when I walked her to the underground. People really gave me weird looks.

So strange and so boring to talk about your everyday life on the net. Will try to think of some interesting things to post!
x

♥ - Bea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen