Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

♥♥♥♥♥

Hello! :D

So yesterday I had a little 'party' for my birthday. Usually I hate throwing parties for myself but hey! Common! It's my 18th!!!

Anyways, I got really awesome presents.

 Got that necklace from two girls in my class. Sooo cute!!

 The most awesome cooking pans I've ever seen! Got it from Jenny ♥

 Sooo cute! Lipgloss from Nuray. Wish I could turn the pics around!
But they are sooooo cool! And so cute! I just love it! She also gave me some cherry liqueur but we already drank it. = no pics :(

Awesome, awesome, awesome present!!!! Couldn't believe my eyes!
Got it from Gülan and Georg.  Am just listening to it right now!
 
Got Tequiiiiiilaaaa from Lisanne. On the spot!

Wish I didn't forget to take pics of Boxin and Teng's present! They bought me a cake and two bottles of wine! (Everytime they asked what I want I just told 'em to get me booze, as a joke ofc!)
It was soo sweet! 


2 Kommentare:

  1. happy b-day beeeeaaaa! :D

    wow your presents are really awesome!;3
    I'm especially fond of those cute cooking pans hahah :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dankeee Emily!
    Jaaa ich hab mich wirklich über jedes einzelne Geschenk RIESIG gefreut!

    Und die Pfannen sind echt ein Geschenk des Himmels :D

    AntwortenLöschen