Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010

BIBABU

Hello~~~
 Didn't post anything since a loooooooong time! 

So today I had a test in German. Oh no. Although I went to bed at 10pm I fell asleep during writing! Fell asleep during correction reading! FELL ASLEEP the whole time! ): Terrible! I don't want to get bad marks ):  
NONONONO! NOT POSSIBLE! 

 Anyways, went to a chinese restaurant today...so yummy! But forgot my keys in my mother's bag ): 

Talked about religion with someone, well, he talked, I kept my mouth shut. Am just not in the mood for a deep conversation about world and whatever goes on in it. I just really do hate it if people try to convert me to believe whatever they want me to. I won't. If God (blabla) alone wasn't able to do so, why should a normal guy be able to do things like that? Of course, everyone should believe in what they want, but don't tell me that my view of the world is completely wrong. Because I know it is not.
I never have interesting things to share, have to think harder.

Now I'll catch some sleep up!

Good niiiiight~

-Bea :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen