Dienstag, 9. November 2010

Sunny!

Now the dark days are gone and the bright days are here! ~♪
That song is an all time favourite.




So...I've been in some serious stress the past few days. 
It was announced that we should have had an oral exam in biology on Friday, my teacher didn't pick me so my turn was on Monday instead! But still didn't study. ): AND had an maths test today. 

Would have had to buy some wall paint, but my classroom teacher did it instead.
Just been so busy with the menu for MKT, which is this Friday (Colleagues' day at my school, posted earlier 'bout it). But, seriously, I wouldn't have been able to present a menu without Nuray.♥ 
She actually did all the work and I just watched.

Had my first working day at the cinema on Friday and quit the job on Saturday. Actually it was a mixture between quitting and getting fired. Really did bad. Well, since I don't need a job that badly it's OK!

Am gonna have a vocab check in French tomorrow -> fail.

xx
Bea

P.S.: Someone please tell me how to change the background of our blog? Can't stand the current one!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen